With safety and distance
Corona measures during winter holidays
- Ideal starting point through the small village of Kleinarl
- Compliance with all prescribed measures
- Disinfectant dispenser throughout the house
- Greatest hygiene measures
- Regular and extensive ventilation phases in all rooms
- Away from hustle and bustle and large crowds
- Fresh air and intact nature
- Our chambermaids are informed about the special cleaning and especially after each departure the rooms are thoroughly disinfected.
Due to the current situation, we want to give our dear guests a warm welcome and a feeling of security.
Travel cancellation insurance
ACOVID INSURANCE COVER click here, or copy the following link into your browser: https://service.europaeische.at/doc/de/Information-Hotellerie-Oesterreich.pdf
Here you can conclude the insurance easy and online or you book the insurance with your reservation. Click here or copy the following link into your browser: https://start.europaeische.at/hsp-en?AGN=507655
Changeover to 2G
- everywhere, where so far a 3G proof was necessary is changed over immediately to 2G (vaccinated and recovered)
- applies, among others, to the hotel industry, gastronomy, body-related service providers, night catering, sports and leisure facilities, ...
- applies to all events / gatherings of 25 persons or more
- No longer accepted as "G" are antibody proofs that could be issued after the expiration of 6 months after a passed Corona infection to date
- Shortened validity of the vaccination (this regulation is valid from 06.12.2021, until then the 2nd stitch remains valid for 360 days):
- for vaccinations with two vaccination doses: validity for nine months after the 2nd, after which a third sting is required
- for Johnson & Johnson: a second sting is mandatory from 3 January (regardless of when the Johnson & Johnson vaccine dose was administered)
FFP2 mask requirement
- FFP2 mask obligation everywhere where 2G does not apply.
- e.g. supermarket, pharmacies, in the whole trade, museums, libraries, ...
Special regulation for school-age children
- Children up to the age of 12 are exempt from the G detection requirement and therefore do not have to show a test result.
- For children and adolescents who are required to attend school in Austria (9 school years), there is a special regulation:
- The Ninja Pass, which is issued at Austrian schools, is equivalent to a 2-G proof and is valid as an admission proof for restaurants, cinemas, hotels, sports and leisure facilities, etc.
- Please note: The Ninja Pass proof is only valid during the weeks when regular testing is conducted at schools. During these weeks, the Ninja Pass is also valid for weekends. Proof will not be accepted during vacations, for example, due to the lack of a regular testing interval.
- After completion of the ninth school year (compulsory schooling), all young people must have a 2G proof.
- For children 12 years and older who are not subject to compulsory school attendance in Austria, the 2G proof requirement remains in effect. Proof of vaccination or recovery is required. We hope to find a regulation for children not attending school in Austria, however, as of the current status quo, the 2G regulation remains in place.
- the test offer in SalzburgerLand remains in place: Land Salzburg - Coronatests
What are the rules for children regarding mandatory masks?
- Masks are not compulsory until the child is 6 years old.
- Up to the age of 14, a tight-fitting mouth and nose protection is sufficient.
- From the age of 14, FFP2 masks are mandatory.
You can also take a look at the Ski Amadé homepage: